Alixx Artisan Glass Candles Fève de Tonka - Clear Bubble
Main Notes are Cedar, Rose and Sandalwood.
Inspired by Le Quai des Épices (spice docks) in Bordeaux, France, this woodsy fragrance is intended to awaken the senses. Breathe in the spicy notes of clove and nutmeg, adorned by rose petals. Add a touch of French decor to your home with these unique interior designer candles, made with clear bubble glass.Small: 60hrs burn time; 9oz coconut & apricot wax blend; 2 cotton wicks.
Our signature scented glass candles hail from the artistry of European glass-blowers and the mastery of French perfumers, in a variety of colors and scents.
Below our some burning tips & suggestions for safely enjoying and prolonging the life of your Alixx candles.
B U R N T I M E
• We recommend burning your Alixx candle for approximately 3-4 hrs at time, and do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours without trimming the wick(s).
• Before extinguishing, allow the liquid pool of wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This will help your candle burn evenly every time.
T H E W I C K
• Before lighting your Alixx candle, trim the wick(s) to 1/4-inch. This will avoid unpleasant black smoke and marks around the edges of your vessel.
• After blowing out your candle, if necessary, straighten and reposition the wick(s) for a steady even burn.
S A F E T Y
• Place your lit candle in an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning and unnecessary smoke.
• Never leave your lit Alixx candle unattended or within reach of pets or small children.
• Do not burn your candle on surface areas sensitive to heat or near fabrics and drapes.
• Never handle a burning candle as the vessel will be hot and the wax melted. If you wish to move your candle, allow it too cool down after blowing it out.