Alixx Artisan Glass Candles l'Heure du Thé - White. Main Notes are Tea Leaves, Lemon and Basil. A touch of stimulating lemon soothed by an infusion of tea leaves. China Rose is enriched with a soothing bouquet of lily of the valley. A harmonious mix of water cedar and musks evokes a subtle essence for a relaxing meditative state. Available at all Opulence of Southern Pines' Stores.
Alixx Artisan Glass Candles l'Heure du Thé - White
Main Notes are Tea Leaves, Lemon and Basil.
A touch of stimulating lemon soothed by an infusion of tea leaves. China Rose is enriched with a soothing bouquet of lily of the valley. A harmonious mix of water cedar and musks evokes a subtle essence for a relaxing meditative state.Small: 60hrs burn time; 9oz coconut & apricot wax blend; 2 cotton wicks.
Our signature scented glass candles hail from the artistry of European glass-blowers and the mastery of French perfumers, in a variety of colors and scents.
Below our some burning tips & suggestions for safely enjoying and prolonging the life of your Alixx candles.
B U R N T I M E
• We recommend burning your Alixx candle for approximately 3-4 hrs at time, and do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours without trimming the wick(s).
• Before extinguishing, allow the liquid pool of wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This will help your candle burn evenly every time.
T H E W I C K
• Before lighting your Alixx candle, trim the wick(s) to 1/4-inch. This will avoid unpleasant black smoke and marks around the edges of your vessel.
• After blowing out your candle, if necessary, straighten and reposition the wick(s) for a steady even burn.
S A F E T Y
• Place your lit candle in an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning and unnecessary smoke.
• Never leave your lit Alixx candle unattended or within reach of pets or small children.
• Do not burn your candle on surface areas sensitive to heat or near fabrics and drapes.
• Never handle a burning candle as the vessel will be hot and the wax melted. If you wish to move your candle, allow it too cool down after blowing it out.