The DUX Bed- Duxiana’s DUX bed is touted as a “vehicle for wellbeing.” Designed with a unique continuous coil system, the DUX bed adjusts to both the shape of your body as well as your movement during sleep.
While most people are aware that a lack of quality sleep can cause mood swings, grogginess, and irritability, according to WebMD, it can also lead to serious health issues including heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and diabetes. This is why it is so important to carefully select your bed.
- Body contouring – The DUX bed conforms to your hips and shoulders while adequately supporting your lower back, allowing your spine to sit in its natural position. This takes any undue strain off muscles so you can enjoy a restful and restorative night’s sleep.
- Lumbar support – The DUX bed includes an adjustable lumbar system to provide extra support and comfort right where you need it most.
- Continuous coil – This high performance system is designed with over 4,000 interconnected springs that provide support to the entire body and distribute pressure evenly.
- Deep sleep – The DUX bed sleep technology allows you to enjoy deep and restful sleep the entire night.
- Customizable support – Because everyone is different, the DUX Pascal system allows you to create the support combination you require for optimal sleep. Customize your bed using our interchangeable cassettes with a variety of sleep tensions.
- Eco-friendly – The DUX interchangeable design not only allows customization, but it also enables you to change only the parts of your mattress that need updating. No need to throw out the entire unit, simply remove the worn section and replace.
- 90 years in the making – the DUX sleep system is backed by 90 years of research and development.
At Opulence of Southern Pines, we are proud to offer our customer the technologically advanced DUX bed from Duxiana. And, for a limited time, we are offering 20% off all down products and fine European linens. Visit our website to learn more or shop online. Coupon code: DUXLINENSALE. The sale ends January 31, 2017- shop today!
Step 1: Determine Your Beard Type & Trim Accordingly
Growing a beard doesn’t mean letting facial hair grow wherever it will. Determine how you’d like the beard to look. Birchbox offers tips on the . Utilize a pair of scissors or straight razor to fine-tune the lines.
Step 2: Keep Your Face Fresh
Remember – the best beards don’t take over your face. Abide by the spirit of “No Shave November” without strict adherence to the letter of the law. Be sure to maintain the appropriate facial hair length for your beard type, shave the rest.
Step 3: Wash Your Beard
Cleaning your beard combats itchiness throughout the day. Scrub your beard and pat it dry.
Step 4: Further Beard Maintenance
Beard oils, creams, or waxes should be applied to tame your beard and reduce itchiness. Don’t resign your beard to a thicket of tangled knots! Comb or brush your beard every day to keep it growing in the direction you want.
We are in the midst of gift-giving season! From now until January, you can expect friends and family to spoil loved ones with seasonal presents and thoughtful gifts. Whether you are thanking a party hostess for their soiree or attending a bridal shower, everyone deserves a bit of opulence in their life. Here are some ideas that are sure to impress!
Bridal Shower: Heading to a bridal shower? Show the happy couple how special they are with one of these essential gifts!
Lady Primrose Bath Salts – Wedding planning is stressful. Provide the bride-to-be with detoxifying and conditioning bath salts that will leave her glowing!
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe – There’s no better feeling than wrapping up in a comfy cozy robe! Get the happy couple matching robes that they will enjoy day in and day out.
Sferra Celine Fringed Throw – There’s nothing like a good blanket! This cotton fringed throw from Sferra Celine is a great choice for the couple and their home.
Baby Shower: If you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift, then look no further. Opulence of Southern Pines has a selection of baby products for welcoming a little one to the world.
The Wild Buddy –Elephant – This super soft and cuddle elephant is perfect company for newborns as they grow up.
Sweet Dreams Pajamas– New parents often register for newborn sizes, but it helps to accumulate a small stockpile of clothes for their little one to grow into. Sweet Dreams has adorable and lightweight jammies for boys and girls in toddler sizes.
Barefoot Dreams Receiving Blanket – These adorable, multi-striped receiving blankets are a cloud of softness to wrap a newborn in. With pink and blue available, it’s a great pick for any gender baby shower.
Hostess Gifts: Don’t go to a party empty handed! Ditch the bottle of wine and show your gratitude to the hostess with a gift from Opulence of Southern Pines.
This premium candle mixes an aroma of wintertime fire and wood with hints of frankincense.
If you aren’t sure what to get for a baby shower, bridal shower or party, pick up an Opulence of Southern Pines gift certificate! A gift certificate is the best way to ensure someone receives just what they want for any occasion. For more information, browse our website or call 910-692-2744 to speak with a professional.
Along with the rich colors of fall, all-new inventory from Opulence of Southern Pines is here! You can browse our latest products in our online catalog (accessible from our homepage in the top right corner, or here). Featuring beautiful full-color imagery of our newest offerings of luxury products for the home, including bed, bath, sleepwear, fragrance, personal grooming and shave, and decorating accessories, you’re sure to fall in love with the fresh beauty and style from our designer brands. For your convenience, this browsable catalog contains user-friendly click-through pages, and clickable photos that link to the full details of each item. The catalog can be accessed from your computer, tablet, or smartphone screen, printed out, or texted directly to your phone.
Fall decorating is all about incorporating some of the vibrant colors of fall, and “cozying up” the home. Add comfortable layers to enhance the look and feel of your living room with these Textillery throw blankets featured in our new catalog, or make your home more inviting with these new classic indoor/outdoor woven rugs from Dash & Albert. Warm up the more intimate spaces of the home, such as bedrooms and bathrooms, by choosing towels, washcloths, and bedding in sumptuous autumn color palettes such as Nandina Savari’s bamboo towels and Anali’s stunning new duvet cover.
Remember, fall decorating doesn’t have to be limited only to warm colors: it’s about making your home look warm, inviting, welcoming, and elegant! For more fall decorating tips, visit this great article from Coastal Living, or see the favorite fall color palettes from 27 designers here!
Come see our newest luxury brand styles for the home…because we believe that “Everyone Deserves a Bit of Opulence in Their Life!”
With stores in Southern Pines and Raleigh, North Carolina, as well as online catalog and ordering services, Opulence of Southern Pines has been offering tasteful, designer bath, bedding, and table products for the home, as well as luxurious sleepwear, fragrances, men’s grooming and shaving accessories, and gifts, for over 18 years. To learn more, view the catalog, or place an order, visit https://www.opulenceofsouthernpines.com/.
We’re very excited to share this video with you! We wanted to put together something short and punchy that showcases what we have to offer. Please take a minute (literally only one minute) to watch. We have been serving our customers proudly for over 18 years. We look forward to working with you to find the perfect look for your bedroom or bathroom, or an exquisite gift for someone you love.
To see more video content, take a look at our YouTube page.
Ladies’ underwear gets all the attention: big-budget commercials and fashion shows for a certain lingerie company, artistic black-and-white magazine advertisements, and even celebrity endorsements for iconic designer-brand underwear. But what about men? Opulence of Southern Pines thinks their underwear matters too!
First, let’s look at the three most popular options for men’s underwear by type:
- Briefs – the classic “tighty whities” come in more colors than just white, although white is usually the staple. Briefs are tight and supportive, but are considered less fashionable than other underwear options.
- Boxers – boxer shorts are loose, comfy, and cool temperature-wise. Boxers offer no support but are fashionable and generally flattering to all body types. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, which makes them a more fun choice over briefs.
- Boxer Briefs – considered the “ultimate” male underwear, boxer briefs combine the best of both worlds. They offer the cozy supportiveness of briefs with the stylish comfort of boxers.
A recent polling from earlier this year found that 58% of men purchase boxer briefs – a staggering majority over the 18% who buy boxers and 6% who buy “tighty whities” (16% opt for colorful briefs). The men polled stated that they want their underwear to be supportive, look good, and not bunch or hike up on their thighs. Boxer briefs check all these boxes and more.
Want to see what all the fuss is about when it comes to boxer briefs? At Opulence of Southern Pines, we carry Private Holdings Boxer Briefs and SAXX Underwear. Both are top-of-the-line, high quality brands that will give you exactly what you’re looking for when it comes to supportive yet stylish men’s underwear.
Many people are aware that having high-quality, high thread count sheets makes for a better night’s sleep. But did you know that having luxurious, high-quality pajamas can also help you catch your most restful Z’s? Here’s what you should consider when purchasing the perfect pair of pajamas:
- Cotton– This classic, all-natural fabric is lightweight, soft, and breathable, allowing for air circulation, and doesn’t tend to irritate the skin. It’s a great option for most seasons, however, it does a poor job of insulating and may not keep you warm enough if your climate experiences harsh winters.
- Silk – This fabric is a multi-tasker: it can keep you warm when you’re too cold and cool when you’re too hot. That said, real silk is expensive and requires dry-cleaning. It also has a slippery feel that not everyone will love – but it does feel luxurious!
- Flannel – For colder months, a pair of pajamas made from this soft and snuggly fabric is the perfect choice. The material is comfortable and provides warmth and breathability, so it can help you stay toasty without getting overheated.
- Bamboo – This fabric, spun from fibers of the bamboo plant, feels soft and silky on the skin. A natural moisture-wicker, it keeps you at a comfortable temperature and is a great choice for those who experience night sweats. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic and may have anti-bacterial properties that are beneficial for allergy sufferers. Did we mention it’s 100% biodegradable? What’s not to love!
- Pajama Sets – Pajama sets usually consist of a matching top and bottom, in whichever fabric and length you choose.
- Nightgowns – Geared toward women, nightgowns are long, flowy, one-piece pajamas.
- Robes – Perhaps they aren’t slept in like pajamas, but robes are considered loungewear as they are usually worn during that in-between time that you are out of bed, but before you change into your clothes for the day.
- Slippers – You may not think of your feet when it comes to sleepwear, but comfy slippers are a good addition to your nighttime attire. Feet that are too cold can contribute to sleeplessness, so be sure to keep a pair of slippers by your bedside!
At Opulence of Southern Pines, we stock over 25 of the top designers for sleepwear and loungewear in all different styles and fabrics – for women, men, and children, too! Browse our pajama collections on our website and outfit your entire family in sleepwear from Opulence of Southern Pines!
You can find candles just about anywhere, from dollar stores to department stores to posh little boutiques. But what’s the difference between the candle that costs ninety-nine cents and $40 boutique, luxury candles? You might be surprised to know there are quite a lot of differences!
Like most things, you really do get what you pay for with candles. Pricey candles, like the well-loved brand LAFCO, are made from quality-scented, hand-poured wax. A high quality candle will burn down evenly, while releasing exquisite fragrance the whole way through long burn times. LAFCO fragrances combine concentrated fragrance oils with exclusive vegan hard waxes that create slow, even burns that enhance the environment. Not to mention their chic appearance! Each candle’s container is a hand-blown glass vessel that is sure to modernize any space. LAFCO candles combine color, texture, and fragrance to enhance your everyday living and entertaining experience!
Still, paying around $40 for a candle might be a hard sell for some. What really gets people to shell out for luxury candles are the scents. While your typical $10 candle might have some fun seasonal scents like Pumpkin Spice or Christmas Cookie in addition to year-round popular-yet-generic scents like Strawberries & Cream, you won’t find anything like that on the shelves of upscale boutiques. A posh candle’s fragrance is painstakingly crafted, usually by a known designer, and uses high-quality fragrance and essential oils to achieve one-of-a-kind scents. Those who want their home filled with an exquisite, memorable, and non-headache-inducing fragrance will easily justify the higher price tag.
If you’re still unsure about these luxury candles, we at Opulence of Southern Pines invite you to stop by our shop and see for yourself! Put posh candles to the sniff test and see what all the fuss is about. Our entire selection is high-end, high-quality, exquisitely scented candles that will make your home smell like heaven and have your guests asking, “Where did you get that?”. Be sure to tell them Opulence of Southern Pines, located in Southern Pines and Raleigh!