We partnered with a local Jacksonville blogger Mallory, of Bold City Blonde Blog to bring you an exclusive tour of our newest store, Opulence of Southern Pines, Ponte Vedra. Located in the Sawgrass Village Town Center in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. To read about her experience was all about and to see what this beautiful new location has to offer, click the link below to visit her blog post!
Many people are aware that having high-quality, high thread count sheets makes for a better night’s sleep. But did you know that having luxurious, high-quality pajamas can also help you catch your most restful Z’s? Here’s what you should consider when purchasing the perfect pair of pajamas:
- Cotton– This classic, all-natural fabric is lightweight, soft, and breathable, allowing for air circulation, and doesn’t tend to irritate the skin. It’s a great option for most seasons, however, it does a poor job of insulating and may not keep you warm enough if your climate experiences harsh winters.
- Silk – This fabric is a multi-tasker: it can keep you warm when you’re too cold and cool when you’re too hot. That said, real silk is expensive and requires dry-cleaning. It also has a slippery feel that not everyone will love – but it does feel luxurious!
- Flannel – For colder months, a pair of pajamas made from this soft and snuggly fabric is the perfect choice. The material is comfortable and provides warmth and breathability, so it can help you stay toasty without getting overheated.
- Bamboo – This fabric, spun from fibers of the bamboo plant, feels soft and silky on the skin. A natural moisture-wicker, it keeps you at a comfortable temperature and is a great choice for those who experience night sweats. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic and may have anti-bacterial properties that are beneficial for allergy sufferers. Did we mention it’s 100% biodegradable? What’s not to love!
- Pajama Sets – Pajama sets usually consist of a matching top and bottom, in whichever fabric and length you choose.
- Nightgowns – Geared toward women, nightgowns are long, flowy, one-piece pajamas.
- Robes – Perhaps they aren’t slept in like pajamas, but robes are considered loungewear as they are usually worn during that in-between time that you are out of bed, but before you change into your clothes for the day.
- Slippers – You may not think of your feet when it comes to sleepwear, but comfy slippers are a good addition to your nighttime attire. Feet that are too cold can contribute to sleeplessness, so be sure to keep a pair of slippers by your bedside!
At Opulence of Southern Pines, we stock over 25 of the top designers for sleepwear and loungewear in all different styles and fabrics – for women, men, and children, too! Browse our pajama collections on our website and outfit your entire family in sleepwear from Opulence of Southern Pines!
Luxury Brands for the Home
Everyone Deserves a Bit of Opulence in Their Life.
We now have our own Blog for Opulence of Southern Pines & DUXIANA of Southern Pines. Stay tuned each month for interesting posts on how to experience luxury living. We will discuss everything from restorative sleep and all the luxuries needed for the bed.
We will have topic discussions on how to choose the best luxury bath linens and table linens for your personal and family needs. We will explain the benefits and differences between Egyptian Long Staple Cotton versus traditional cottons.
Opulence of Southern Pines carries designer sleepwear and loungewear primarily made from either Egyptian cotton or Bamboo and we will do our best to explain the benefits of the fabrics.
Home and personal fragrances and men’s traditional shaving accessories, are all very personal and important aspects of one’s life. We will help you navigate through the many choices to match your needs.
Topics on bath accessories, baby wear and how to choose the perfect exquisite gift will all be discussed in future posts!
We will explain the benefits of the DUXIANA bed for your restorative sleep compared to conventional coil mattresses. The DUX bed is the Bed for Life and has over 90 years of research on the correct support and perfect posture in bed which all enhance your over all wellness. The importance to a good night sleep is second to none for having a healthy life.
Sleep well and stay tuned for our monthly blogs.