We are in the midst of gift-giving season! From now until January, you can expect friends and family to spoil loved ones with seasonal presents and thoughtful gifts. Whether you are thanking a party hostess for their soiree or attending a bridal shower, everyone deserves a bit of opulence in their life. Here are some ideas that are sure to impress!
Bridal Shower: Heading to a bridal shower? Show the happy couple how special they are with one of these essential gifts!
Lady Primrose Bath Salts – Wedding planning is stressful. Provide the bride-to-be with detoxifying and conditioning bath salts that will leave her glowing!
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe – There’s no better feeling than wrapping up in a comfy cozy robe! Get the happy couple matching robes that they will enjoy day in and day out.
Sferra Celine Fringed Throw – There’s nothing like a good blanket! This cotton fringed throw from Sferra Celine is a great choice for the couple and their home.
Baby Shower: If you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift, then look no further. Opulence of Southern Pines has a selection of baby products for welcoming a little one to the world.
The Wild Buddy –Elephant – This super soft and cuddle elephant is perfect company for newborns as they grow up.
Sweet Dreams Pajamas– New parents often register for newborn sizes, but it helps to accumulate a small stockpile of clothes for their little one to grow into. Sweet Dreams has adorable and lightweight jammies for boys and girls in toddler sizes.
Barefoot Dreams Receiving Blanket – These adorable, multi-striped receiving blankets are a cloud of softness to wrap a newborn in. With pink and blue available, it’s a great pick for any gender baby shower.
Hostess Gifts: Don’t go to a party empty handed! Ditch the bottle of wine and show your gratitude to the hostess with a gift from Opulence of Southern Pines.
This premium candle mixes an aroma of wintertime fire and wood with hints of frankincense.
If you aren’t sure what to get for a baby shower, bridal shower or party, pick up an Opulence of Southern Pines gift certificate! A gift certificate is the best way to ensure someone receives just what they want for any occasion. For more information, browse our website or call 910-692-2744 to speak with a professional.
Many people are aware that having high-quality, high thread count sheets makes for a better night’s sleep. But did you know that having luxurious, high-quality pajamas can also help you catch your most restful Z’s? Here’s what you should consider when purchasing the perfect pair of pajamas:
- Cotton– This classic, all-natural fabric is lightweight, soft, and breathable, allowing for air circulation, and doesn’t tend to irritate the skin. It’s a great option for most seasons, however, it does a poor job of insulating and may not keep you warm enough if your climate experiences harsh winters.
- Silk – This fabric is a multi-tasker: it can keep you warm when you’re too cold and cool when you’re too hot. That said, real silk is expensive and requires dry-cleaning. It also has a slippery feel that not everyone will love – but it does feel luxurious!
- Flannel – For colder months, a pair of pajamas made from this soft and snuggly fabric is the perfect choice. The material is comfortable and provides warmth and breathability, so it can help you stay toasty without getting overheated.
- Bamboo – This fabric, spun from fibers of the bamboo plant, feels soft and silky on the skin. A natural moisture-wicker, it keeps you at a comfortable temperature and is a great choice for those who experience night sweats. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic and may have anti-bacterial properties that are beneficial for allergy sufferers. Did we mention it’s 100% biodegradable? What’s not to love!
- Pajama Sets – Pajama sets usually consist of a matching top and bottom, in whichever fabric and length you choose.
- Nightgowns – Geared toward women, nightgowns are long, flowy, one-piece pajamas.
- Robes – Perhaps they aren’t slept in like pajamas, but robes are considered loungewear as they are usually worn during that in-between time that you are out of bed, but before you change into your clothes for the day.
- Slippers – You may not think of your feet when it comes to sleepwear, but comfy slippers are a good addition to your nighttime attire. Feet that are too cold can contribute to sleeplessness, so be sure to keep a pair of slippers by your bedside!
At Opulence of Southern Pines, we stock over 25 of the top designers for sleepwear and loungewear in all different styles and fabrics – for women, men, and children, too! Browse our pajama collections on our website and outfit your entire family in sleepwear from Opulence of Southern Pines!